Advanced Dental Technology in Kirkland, WA
At Manson & Chi Dentistry, we incorporate the latest technology and the best materials with our state-of-the-art techniques. The better the resources we have to work with, the more durable and aesthetic the results of your treatment are. We want to give you the best outcome possible! Read below to learn more about some of our favorite dental technologies.
AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master
AIRFLOW® is an advanced polishing treatment that combines air, water, and specially formulated powders to gently remove stains, tartar, and bacterial deposits. This mixture is applied through a pressurized stream and can even reach areas between the teeth to eliminate harmful bacteria without irritating the gum tissue. AIRFLOW® is the most effective teeth cleaning therapy for those with dental implants, braces, or other dental restorations.
With AIRFLOW® you can achieve the ultimate clean, yet the treatment is even gentler than traditional teeth cleaning methods.
Benefits of AIRFLOW® over traditional teeth cleaning:
- Quicker treatment
- More gentle and comfortable
- Effective on virtually any oral surface
- Can be used on orthodontia, implants, and restorations
- Improves periodontal health
The Bioclear Method is a leading-edge technique in cosmetic dentistry that uses special materials to fill in gaps, remove black triangles, improve misshapen teeth, and repair chipped teeth. These materials are more durable, long-lasting, and look more realistic. Their stain resistance, affordability, and convenience make Bioclear an ideal cosmetic treatment!
Treatments Using Bioclear Materials
- Black Triangle Treatments
- Bioclear Dental Veneers
- Smile Rejuvenation and Whitening
- Contouring and Recontouring (Tooth Size and Shape)
No more goopy impressions! The iTero Element system digitally scans the mouth, making it much easier to properly see your gums, teeth and other oral structures. Compared to impressions, the digital scans give us a much clearer picture in order to provide excellent dental treatment.
iTero is used in a variety of dental procedures, including:
- Orthodontics- to create digital impressions for clear aligners, orthodontic appliances, and other orthodontic treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – to create digital impressions for dental crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays, making it possible to achieve precise, accurate, and customized results for each patient.
- Implant Dentistry – to create digital impressions for dental implants, allowing dental professionals to precisely plan and place the implants for optimal results.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – to create digital impressions for cosmetic dental procedures, including teeth whitening, veneers, and other cosmetic treatments.
With its fast, accurate, and non-invasive imaging technology, the iTero Scanner provides a more comfortable and efficient experience for patients and helps dental professionals achieve the best possible results.
Customized Bacterial Testing
Your New Smile Starts Here
Think you’ve found your dental home?
Give us a call. We’ll take great care of you!