Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dental treatment that immensely improves the esthetics of your smile. They consist of thin, durable shells made up of tooth-colored porcelain that adhere to the surface of a tooth to improve structure and symmetry. Cosmetic dentists like, Dr. Theron Manson, use veneers to treat teeth that are gapped, misaligned, discolored, damaged, and misshaped.
Dental veneers can be placed at our dental offices by our experienced team to help you achieve a near-perfect smile.
What Are The Different Types of Veneers?
There are different materials used to make up veneers such as ceramic, composite bonding, and porcelain veneers. Generally, although the most expensive option, porcelain veneers are the most popular as they are the most durable and natural-looking veneer material.
Whichever veneer material, veneers at Manson Denstiry all have the same thing in common: they are designed to withstand natural weathering that your teeth go through – they will resist stains and maintain durability when cared for properly. Dr. Theron Manson will be happy to oversee your unique situation and help you make the most educated decision on the materials used for your veneers.
How to Choose Between the Different Types of Veneers
Your Dr. Theron Manson will happily assist you in deciding the best veneer option for your case.
Here are the differences between the different types of veneers:
- Porcelain Veneers: These veneers are a great option for patients who require small changes to their teeth such as color, size, or shape and they are the more popular choice due to their high quality. They are natural-looking and durable but they do require a special polish for general upkeep and can be more expensive than the other veneer options.
- Porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years
- They are thinner than other veneers
- In most cases, natural teeth don’t need to be shaved down for veneers to be applied
- They look extremely natural
- Ceramic Veneers: These are considered an excellent option for many patients, although they may require a longer period to make and patients can expect to experience very brief tooth sensitivity after they are applied.
- Ceramic veneers are durable
- These veneers will need to be replaced more than porcelain veneers
- They appear natural
- Composite Bonding Veneers: These veneers are preferred by some patients due to their cost-effectiveness. They can also be placed in one treatment by your Dentist Dr. Theron Manson, which saves time and money. Even though they are the more affordable option, they are more likely to stain, chip, or break and usually only last for about 5 years.
- Composite veneers can look natural if they are high-quality and placed by an experienced professional
- They mimic natural teeth
- They cost half the amount of porcelain veneers
What Are the Advantages of Veneers?
Dental veneers in Kirkland, WA could be the perfect choice for you if you’d like to improve your oral esthetics. Dental veneers are one of the most common dental procedures performed in cosmetic dentistry today and your Dentist, Dr. Theron Manson, will happily assist you in selecting the correct veneer choice for you.
Here are some of the advantages of dental veneers:
- Porcelain veneers are a minimally invasive procedure
- Veneers repair teeth simply and easily
- You can achieve a quick cosmetic solution with veneers
- Dental veneers mimic the look of natural teeth
- They are easy to maintain
- Veneers offer a semi-permanent solution for a whiter and brighter smile
- They are durable and long-lasting when cared for correctly
- Veneers help prevent enamel loss
- Veneers are a great investment for overall teeth health and appearance
What is The Veneer Process?
The process of the veneer application will generally require about two to three trips to see Dr. Theron Manson, depending on the veneer material that you have selected and your unique case.
The first appointment will be for your consultation, the second and third appointments will be for the creation and then the final application of the veneers. One or multiple teeth can undergo the veneering process simultaneously.
What is The Cost of Veneers in Kirkland, WA?
Your Dentist, Dr. Manson, will advise you on all veneer costs as they are considered a cosmetic procedure and aren’t often covered by dental insurance.
For porcelain and ceramic veneers, you can expect to spend anywhere between $925 and $2,500 per tooth.
Composite veneers can cost between $600 to $2,000 per tooth.
Start Your Smile Journey With Veneers Today!
If you would like to learn more about our veneer procedure please schedule a consultation today or give us a call. Our experienced and compassionate team will be happy to assist you.Our cosmetic dentist in Kirkland will work closely with you to tailor your plan so it can be a reality for your needs as well as your budget.
Call us today for more information!